WE ARE EXCELLENCE
WE ARE SERVICE
WE ARE ONE
January 19, 2017
- Javaccino: Tomorrow is Javaccino! We will be in the main hall from 645a - 730a with your favorite breakfast items. On the menu includes yogurt parfaits, egg sandwiches, bacon and burritos along with frozen mochas, hot chocolate, and iced coffees. See you in main hall.
- The Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society is now accepting applications. Please visit the club page on the Leyden Website to learn about the requirements and begin the process. Applications are due on January 30th.1/30
- Hey Seniors! Looking for free money for college? Fill out the Common Local Scholarship Application available on the Leyden web page. The application allows you to apply for more than 20 local scholarships using one application that is available only to Leyden students. The application is due to Mrs. Ortega by 3:00 P.M. on Tuesday February 21st. Talk to your counselor if you have any questions.2/21
- ATTENTION SHARE CLUB - We will be going to see Hidden Figures this Friday after school. Come pick up a permission slip from Miss Shed or Mrs. Lopez and join us! All are welcome! Also, next Sunday January 29th we will be volunteering in Buffalo Grove, if you need volunteer hours please come and help! Pick up a permission slip - in the 240 hallway, bring your friends, all are welcome!1/20
- Hey, Munch Bunch! Our next meeting is on Monday, January 23rd, period 11, in room 204. We'll be planning our Chinatown field trip! New members are always welcome. See Ms. Gruettner with any questions.1/23
- STUDENTS: Please be advised that Monday, January 23rd is the last day that you can drop a class without a grade penalty.1/23
- The 2017-2018 Course Planning Handbook is available for viewing on the Leyden homepage under the Students tab. 1/31
Attention any girls interested in joining track and field and are not currently in a winter sport. Please make sure you register online and have a current sports physical turned in to the athletic office as the season will officially be starting on Monday January 23rd. Any questions please contact Coach Dempsey.1/24
Open Gym Softball will begin on Thursday, January 19th from 6-7 a.m. in the North Gym at East. Schedules will be passed out on this day, and everyone is welcome.1/19
Attention Girls Soccer Players! Open Gym sessions will be taking place in January and February.
The weight room is open - the hours are 330 to 430.